Cordless circular saws significantly improved since they first came out in the market. They offer the same performance of corded saws with less hassle.
Cordless saws first came out mid 1990’s and today can deliver 80% output like the corded ones. Aside from the fact that they the can give satisfying performance, the best advantage cordless models offer is that they can be moved and used anywhere even without electricity.
The best features that cordless saws offer has evolved thru the years. They are designed to be lightweight and quieter. Heavy duty styles are 18 to 24 volts to handle any job. They are usually smaller and more compact. They are also easy to maintain, handle and operate. They averagely weigh from 3 to 10 pounds. They can cut anything like thin metal, wood, plastic and dry wall. They come with a wide choice of blades depending on the job that needs to be done.
Manufacturers offer excellent warranties as an investment to customers. They also offer models in a wide range of prices. A unit can be as low as $60 to as high as $500.
Tips for Buying best circular saw:
* Look for models with higher voltage options (18 0r 24 V) to perform heavy duty cutting.
* Purchase additional battery pack or lithium ion batteries. Lithium ion batteries are more expensive however recyclable and more lightweight.
* Look for cordless saws with adjustable and rotating blades with handles. Handles with cushion grips provide more comfort.
* The best deals offer orbital action, variable speed control and minimal changing of blades. Orbital action feature allows the user to manipulate blade movement.
* Choose between a 6 inch or 7 ¼ inch blade cordless saws. Larger blades can have the job done more quickly.
* Thin blades with low friction coatings are also designed to provide maximum cutting power. Thinner kerf results to faster and smoother cutting. Low friction coatings lessen resin build up and corrosion.
* Choose one with a sturdy body shell for safety.
* Be sure to read the user’s manual first before using the saw for the first time.
Go through the circular saw reviews to known all.